Become a champion creative to drive innovation socially, economically and culturally by supporting the work of Australian Design Centre.
Despite several challenging years the creative sector and the nation, Australian Design Centre has driven new programs developing opportunities for makers and designers to overcome these challenges and find innovative new ways to present their work and thrive. We need your help so that we can together amplify this support, value creative practice and seed new ideas for a better Australia.
Make a gift
Australian Design Centre has been a pivotal part of the craft scene in Sydney in its various guises (as the NSW Crafts Council and Object Gallery) since 1965.
As a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity, all donations are fully tax-deductible and acknowledged in the annual report, on the donor board in the Centre and on the ADC website. Read three stories of why people donate to ADC here.
- Donate directly today and you will receive a tax-deductible receipt.
- Talk to us about making a gift to ADC that will leave a legacy for yourself or a loved one.
With your help we can continue to inspire, inform and engage people with the power of creativity and also promote ‘design’ as a way of thinking and living.
Your generosity helps ADC, as a leading advocate for craft and design in Australia, to support a creative future through exhibitions, events and education.
We are grateful to our generous donors who support ADC to showcase the work of craftspeople and designers for audiences across Australia.
How your donation can help:
- $10,000+ will help fund an entire exhibition including paying artists to produce works and all of the expenses associated with production and presentation.
- $5,000 will help fund an education resource to inspire young people through making and design.
- $2,000 will help fund artists to deliver a series of public programs and workshops
- Up to $1000 will help support ADC provide tours and workshops for regional schools in NSW.
- Up to $500 all adds up to help ADC's Creative program.
- Up to $50 provides materials for ADC learning programs for school students.
Donations of $2 and more are tax-deductible.
Ways to donate:
Use the donation button below that will take you to secure form for credit card or you may also donate to the ADC via EFT.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please donate by using use the secure donation form here. Alternatively, please contact our Partnerships Manager, Alix Fiveash on 02 9361 4555 or email email@example.com
Imagery from ADC On Tour exhibition Obsessed: Compelled to make short films by Angus Lee Forbes for ADC.