Australian Design Centre (ADC) is a major contemporary craft and design organisation igniting creative ideas and building cultural vibrancy. Through our exhibition, festival, touring, retail, publishing and learning platforms, we take a lead role developing and supporting Australia’s makers and designers and building audiences for their work across the country and internationally.
- ADC is an ethical organisation that is committed to contributing to the creative lives of all Australians.
- ADC’s platforms provide a space for makers and designers to experiment, test new ideas and push the boundaries of innovation across design and contemporary craft to build a better Australia.
- ADC connects with and builds audiences across Australia in cities and regional centres and globally by sharing our content.
- ADC champions Australian Indigenous makers and designers, offering spaces for learning, dialogue and storytelling – places to make and share culture.
- ADC supports diversity across age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion.
- ADC fosters connection and collaboration within our team and with our stakeholders so that collectively we can grow our contribution to Australian culture.
- ADC takes pride in our history and ensures that our governance and operations are robust and financially sustainable for the future.
Find out more about ADC's history here.
Read the ADC Annual Reports here.
Image: Brett Boardman