Welcome back to the Centre!
We’re thrilled to be re-opening on Tuesday 9 June. The Centre will be open Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 4pm.
We are following the NSW Health COVID-19 Safety Industry Guidelines for museums and galleries to keep our guests and staff safe.
Guidelines for visitors are:
· Please don’t visit if you’re unwell, are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, have had contact with anyone exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the past month.
· Use safe hygiene methods of coughing/sneezing into elbows
· Visiting in large groups is discouraged.
· Registering your name and contact details on entry will support contact tracing.
· Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
· Please don’t touch the works on display or items in the retail space.
· Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases (we won’t be accepting cash).
· Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app (external site)
The Centre will be:
· Following the one person per 4 square metre gallery capacity
· Asking visitors keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
· Providing you with hand-sanitiser to use on entry and exit.
· Using clear COVID safe directional signage.
· Cleaning frequently.
· We will have no interactive displays or printed materials.
· We have removed seating in exhibition spaces.
The ADC team is looking forward to welcoming our audience and community back to the Centre. In the meantime, you can stay in touch with us via our e-news and social platforms on Facebook and Instagram.
If you would like to talk to one of team in preparation for your visit, please call 02 9361 4555 during business hours or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon and can't wait to give you a very warm hands-free welcome.
Image: ADC external. Photo: Boaz Nothman.