Australian Design Centre is open Tuesday to Saturday, 11am - 4pm.
We are following the NSW Health COVID-19 Safety Industry Guidelines for museums and galleries to keep our guests and staff safe.
What you need to know before visiting:
- Please don’t visit if you’re unwell or, if in the last 14 days, you have experienced cold or flu symptoms, returned from overseas or been the close contact of an identified COVID case.
- Before you visit, check NSW Health’s list of locations for COVID-19 hotspots.
- Download the Service NSW app before visiting, for easy QR check-in.
- When you arrive scan the QR code with your smartphone and show your confirmation screen to our staff. If you do not have a smart phone we will assist you to electronically sign-in.
- Use safe hygiene methods of coughing/sneezing into elbows
- Visiting in large groups is discouraged.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
- Please don’t touch the works on display or items in the retail space.
- Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases (we won’t be accepting cash).
The Centre will be:
- Following the one person per 2 square metre gallery capacity
- Asking visitors keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
- Providing you with hand-sanitiser to use on entry and exit.
- Using clear COVID safe directional signage.
- Cleaning frequently.
- We will have no interactive displays or printed materials.
- We have removed seating in exhibition spaces.
The ADC team is looking forward to welcoming our audience and community back to the Centre. In the meantime, you can stay in touch with us via our e-news and social platforms on Facebook and Instagram.
If you would like to talk to one of team in preparation for your visit, please call 02 9361 4555 during business hours or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon and can't wait to give you a very warm hands-free welcome.
Image: Lisa Shepard, Reusable fabric masks 2020. Photo: Courtesy of the artist.